Engineering Materials Live Exhibition
National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham
Engineering Materials Live is back to meet the needs of UK design engineers sourcing plastic mouldings, composites, prototyped parts and advanced engineering materials.
Don't miss your chance to find new materials suppliers with the expertise and application knowledge to take your design project to another level.
Looking to replace traditional materials for greater performance? Want to improve surface preparation processes for better adhesion? Then this is the event for you!
Secure your free visitor badge at www.em-live.co.uk
Why you can't afford to miss Engineering Materials Live on 10 May:
- Learn from technical seminars: Practical solutions to your design issues. Topics include lightweighting, surface treatment, high temperature materials and alternative materials selection View the agenda
- Explore a packed exhibition: Discover lighter, cheaper and better alternatives to traditional materials, see new surface preparation processes and connect with the UK’s leading materials suppliers See the exhibitor list
- Time-efficient for you: With an early opening time of 8:30am, get in, get round, get materials solutions and get back to work with the minimum of time and fuss.
- Free entry to motorcycle museum: Pre-register for Engineering Materials Live and receive free entry to the motorcycle museum collection (otherwise priced at £9.95)
- Everything is free: Engineering Materials Live is free to attend, with free parking and free breakfast roll for visitors arriving before 10:30am.
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the