This year, The Engineering Design Show will co-locate with the Electronics Design Show and the Embedded Design Show to occupy the whole of Hall 2 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry between 22 and 23 October.
Those signed up to address the conference comprise representatives from some of the UK's most illustrious names, including Red Bull Racing, Mercedes, Siemens, Rolls-Royce, Morgan Advanced Materials, Millbrook and Cambridge Consultants.
Running parallel to the Engineering Design Show conference programme will be the workshop programme, which is intended to give practical, hands on advice on a range of technical issues.
Two workshop theatres will cover 20 sessions across both days. Speakers confirmed include representatives from Schaeffler, Materialise, Henkel, Nylacast and DuPont.
Five reasons to attend
1. Review the latest techniques and technology from more than 200 market leading suppliers
2. Attend FREE practical technology workshops and get information to help you with your design projects
3. Get inspired at our dedicated Innovation Zone
4. Learn from industry giants at the dedicated Eureka conference
5. Network with other design engineers and solve your design challenges
Registering for the Engineering Design Show is completely free and only takes a couple of minutes. To do so, click here.