7 reasons to visit the exhibition at Engineering Materials Live...
Did you know that at Engineering Materials Live you can explore the largest showcase of leading engineering materials suppliers and solution providers in the UK?
Co-located with FAST Live, PCB Design & Manufacturing Live and Make Measurement Matter, Engineering Materials Live has developed an enviable reputation as the UK's only event focused 100% on engineering materials, plastics, composites, alloys, castings and rapid prototyping.
Within the exhibition, over 100 market-leading companies will be showcasing their solutions, new products and the latest innovations to address current challenges. Current exhibitors include: Altair Engineering, Goodfellow Cambridge, 4PLAS, Micro-Epsilon UK, Plastic Parts, Stratasys GmbH, Tantec-UK and Von Roll UK – to name a few…
Even if you’re not looking for something in particular, there are so many benefits to visiting the exhibition on March 12th for you and your organisation – we’ve listed a few below…
Top Reasons to Visit the Exhibition:
- Escape the office – a change of scenery does wonders when it comes to thinking of new ideas and seeing things from a new perspective.
- Network - the perfect opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals and leverage the best contacts for you and your business.
- Keep up with industry trends - find out about the latest innovations and trends from the leading suppliers and solution providers in your field.
- Face-to-face interaction - build trust with potential suppliers, get hands on with a number of interactive product demonstrations and gain an in-depth understanding of what you’re buying that you can’t get over the phone.
- Negotiation - benefit from exclusive event deals and negotiate current contracts with your existing suppliers.
- Competition – what are your business competitors doing that you’re not? Maybe you’ve got a USP that they don’t – either way, get a valuable in-sight into what they’re up to!
- FREE tea and coffee - for all you caffeine lovers, we've got your fix covered, you'll be well-fuelled throughout the day!
As well as a comprehensive exhibition, at Engineering Materials Live you can access a programme of free workshops – providing fresh insights into current industry challenges and opportunities on the horizon as well as emerging technologies, practices and innovations - helping you to keep up to date and thrive in the years ahead.
Taking place at the British Motor Museum in Gaydon, Warwickshire, all attendees will gain free access to the whole museum, providing an exhilarating close-up view of the cars that made this country.
Don’t miss out! Reserve your FREE place and find out more at: www.engineeringsolutionslive.co.uk/register-here
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the