The Huck A4 (316) stainless steel Magna-Lok
Engineered for Superior Corrosion Resistance. Arconic Fastening Systems and Rings has launched the Huck A4 (316) Stainless Steel Magna-Lok. This blind fastener retains all the features of the standard version of the Magna-Lok structural blind fastener; including a wide grip range and 360 internal locking technology.
The 316 A4 stainless steel Magna-Lok fastener also offers corrosion resistance beyond anything else in the Huck blind fastener range.
Referred to as ‘marine grade’ due to its preferred use in the construction of boats, ships, oil and gas rigs, and off-shore wind farm towers, 316 is an austenite stainless steel which contains 18 percent chromium and 12 percent nickel. Steel is considered stainless when its chromium content is at a minimum of 10.5 per cent. Therefore, a higher content will result in an enhanced corrosion resistance. Unreactive chromium III oxide can form on a component's surface, protecting the metal beneath from the environment. Nickel further increases the corrosion resistance of the resultant alloy.
The 316 A4 stainless steel Magna-Lok offers the following key benefits:
- 316 Marine grade stainless steel - For excellent corrosion resistance.
- Austenite stainless steel - 18% Chromium, 12% Nickel.
- Wide grip range - Accommodates large variations in joint thickness.
- Excellent gap closure capability
- Flush pinbreak
- No catching on clothes, skin or goods. Quick and easy visual inspection.
- Internal pin locking mechanism
- Secure within the rivet body and protected from corrosion.
- Outstanding hole filling on the blind side
- Excellent joint tightness and resistance to water ingress.
And is suitable for the following markets:
- Food industry
- Tank manufacturers
- Medical equipment
- Off shore equipment
- Chemical equipment
For more information, or to make an enquiry, please contact email@example.com
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the