Reverse engineering software
According to INUS Technology, Rapidform XOR is the only software that combines 3d scan data processing and parametric solid modeling to give users the ability to create intelligent CAD models from point clouds and polygon meshes.
It is also said to be the only 3d scanning software that creates native CAD models from scan data for SolidWorks, Pro/ENGINEER, Siemens NX, CATIA V4/V5 and AutoCAD.
Rapidform XOR3 enables the process of creating engineering-grade CAD models of real world objects. It makes real CAD features with parent-child relationships, not just parametric surfaces. 3D models created in XOR are higher quality, easier to transfer into CAD, and are more easily edited than surface-based models.
With this new release, XOR offers more than 350 upgrades to save time and increase throughput. New features in Rapidform XOR3 include:
• Modeling Wizards that automate the process of creating various features, including extrusions, revolutions, sweeps and pipes. These wizards compress modeling time by up to 75%.
• Streamlined liveTransfer, XOR's unique CAD interoperability technology. XOR3 communicates faster and transfers more than 20 unique feature types into SolidWorks, Pro/E, Siemens NX and AutoCAD.
• A new automatic surfacing algorithm that generates CAD ready NURBS surfaces from polygon meshes in one click.
• A new massive point cloud processing engine. XOR3 handles large point clouds much more efficiently, so copious data sets from today's cutting-edge 3d scanners are no problem.
• WYSIWYG batch process designer. Just drag and drop the commands in the order you want them to operate, and point XOR3 at a folder of scan data. It will process each scan automatically, enabling optimised mesh models.
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the