New benchmark in high-speed thermal imaging
FLIR Systems has introduced a strained layer superlattice (SLS) detector version of its X6900sc camera that raises the bar on high-speed thermal imaging. The FLIR X6900sc SLS thermal camera captures full-frame 640x512 thermal images at over 1000 frames per second and at temperatures up to 3000 degrees Celsius. This advanced technology is combined with popular features of high-speed visible cameras, such as remote triggering and precise synchronization, to produce a high-performance camera that can capture meaningful thermal data for anything from ballistics and aerospace research to composite materials testing.
The FLIR X6900sc SLS is an extraordinarily fast, highly sensitive LWIR camera designed for scientists, researchers, and engineers. The strained layer superlattice (SLS) detector offers shorter snapshot speeds, wider temperature bands, and better uniformity than current LWIR or MWIR alternatives. With advanced triggering, on-camera RAM/SSD recording, and a four-position motorized filter wheel, this camera offers the functionality to stop motion on high-speed events both in the lab and at the test range.
High Speed Without Compromise
Record at high frame rates and with fast integration times without compromising image resolution
• Freeze action in an instant at full 640 x 512 resolution, with frame speeds up to 1004 Hz
• Reach integration times 12.6x faster than MWIR detectors, down to a minimum of 270 ns
• Measure consistently across thermally-dynamic events with wide temperature ranges (up to 3000°C)
• Detect subtle temperature changes down to <40 mK at any frame speed
• Boot up and start work quickly with the superior uniformity inherent to cooled SLS detectors
Versatile and Configurable
Customizable features and full-frame recording to on-camera RAM allow you to capture critical data – quickly
• With FLIR’s DVIR™, you can save up to 26,000 frames of data to on-camera RAM with a guarantee of zero dropped frames
• Transfer to removable solid-state drive (SSD) in just 90 seconds and be ready to record again
• Advanced triggering and synchronization means you won’t miss a moment of high-speed events
• Exchange filters in the field using easy access, 4-position motorized filter wheel with automatic filter recognition
• Supports custom cold filters for more tailored spectral filtering requirements
Further Information: http://www.flir.eu/uploadedFiles/Research-Science/...
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the