- Eaton is a global technology leader providing sustainable solutions that help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power. Join this session to learn the role aPriori plays in Eaton’s digital transformation strategy to get to increased product profitability.
- GE Aviation is a world-leading provider of aircraft engines, systems, and avionics. During this session, GE Aviation will discuss how they are using aPriori to enable manufacturability and cost analysis across the product design lifecycle.
- HARBEC is a contract manufacturer of prototypes, tooling, and machined components. Hear how they are winning new business by implementing aPriori to dramatically improve response time to customer RFQs.
- Newly Announced! Scania is a world leading provider of transport solutions focused on driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. Learn how Scania enables their design engineers to take environmental impact into consideration on new design programs by configuring aPriori to calculate carbon generation.
- Solar Turbines, a wholly owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., designs and manufactures industrial gas turbines. In this case study, learn how Solar Turbines leverages manufacturing intelligence from aPriori to negotiate more favorable pricing from their supply base.
- Woodward is one of the world’s leading aerospace suppliers of motion control and integrated propulsion systems. Woodward will discuss how, in their first year of deploying aPriori, they realized significant progress with their cost engineering and sourcing teams.
Join us next Monday, November 15 and Tuesday, November 16 for this immersive, two-day virtual conference and hear customer case studies from leading, cutting-edge manufactures.