Back by popular demand! Eureka is delighted to bring you the next 'Design, Online' webinar event, taking place on 24th February.
Maxon - Agriculture 4.0 and drive technology
Martin Leahy, maxon’s Sales Engineer for Ireland, will be discussing how DC drive technologies are utilised in the fourth agricultural revolution, including the IP65 protection rating, and sharing customer case studies. By introducing these advanced technologies, agri-enterprises can be more profitable, more efficient, safer and remain environmentally friendly. Maxon is involved in indoor and vertical farming, tillage, dairy sectors and food production.
You will learn:
- What are the drivers and barriers for Agriculture 4.0?
- How are automated guided vehicles (AGV’s) and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) being used in farming?
- How to design a battery powered device?
- What are IP protection ratings and how are they of concern to agriculture?
- How are maxon’s projects managed, from conception to production?
Advanced Witness Systems - Importance of Quality Control in Fastening using Torque Tools
How do you know your torque tools are accurately applying the required torque?
Ron Sangster, Managing Director of Advanced Witness Systems will demonstrate how you can meet requirements and reduce the operating complexities of using ISO6789:2017 in the calibration of manual torque tools using their software and torque calibration machines.
You will learn:
- Why you should calibrate your torque tools
- How often you should calibrate your torque tools
- Understanding the complexities of the manual torque tools ISO 6789:2017 standard
- Different requirements for torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers
- Practical solutions in how to use the standard