Future Thinking - How 3D Printing and Certification Will Change the Oil and Gas Industry?
The oil and gas industry could save up to $30 billion in additional value from 3D printing, according to the World Economic Forum. The benefits include guaranteed quality standards, greater flexibility of design parts, less product development time, reduced costs and rapid turnaround from order receipt to product delivery.
This panel discussion will explore the 3D printing technologies that can support the Oil & Gas sector and discuss how independent certification of these technologies can help provide confidence that products are safe and can support production optimisation. As an attendee, you will also receive a free copy of the Protolabs "Designing the future: the benefits of additive manufacturing to oil and gas" white paper.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- The benefits 3D printing brings to the Oil & Gas sector
- How certification of 3D printing technologies can provide confidence
- How digital manufacturers can support and be a reliable component of the Oil & Gas supply chain
- How ‘supermajors’, like Shell, are working together with the oilfield services sector to create a new energy sector that is more sustainable
- Free copy of "Designing the future: the benefits of additive manufacturing to oil and gas" white paper
Angeline Goh - Digital Supply Chain Manager, Shell
Dr. Sastry Kandukuri - Senior Principal Consultant Materials Advisory - Additive Manufacturing Energy Systems, DNV
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the