COMSOL News Special Edition: Power
Read the special edition of COMSOL News to learn how power engineers benefit from using the COMSOL Multiphysics® simulation software to develop transformers, cable systems, power electronics and more. In addition, read about how simulation is used outside the R&D and engineering departments in the form of specialised simulation applications.
- High-performance power packages
- Power transformer equipment
- Underground and high-tech cables
- Lightning protection systems
- Magnetic couplings for offshore wind farms
- High-voltage transmission lines
- Gas-insulated switchgear (GIS)
- Nuclear fusion
- Generator circuit breakers (GCBs)
- Electrical arcing discharge
- HPC of high-power electrical devices
- Power grid operation and maintenance
To download a PDF copy of the magazine or read the digital version straight from your browser, visit: https://uk.comsol.com/c/buvt
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the