Free Autodesk 2013 Launch Events
To celebrate the launch of the 2013 Autodesk products, Man and Machine will be running two free launch events on Wednesday 16th May and 13th June from 9am to 3pm.
The events will be run at our Oxfordshire head office and will give you the opportunity to gain a valuable insight into the 2013 Autodesk releases, experience demonstrations in real time, and asking our experienced technical team any questions you may have.
What you will learn
• How to create more innovative concepts and engineer more accurate digital prototypes
• Perform simulations on digital prototypes to optimise designs
• Streamline documentation, data management, and collaboration
• Develop compelling, realistic visualisations to experience products before they're real
• Autodesk® Factory Design Suite
• Data Management + PLM
• AutoCAD® Electrical
• Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher (only on 16th May)
• Autodesk® Simulation (only on 13th June)
To register for these free Autodesk 2013 launch events please visit www.manandmachine.co.uk/events/seminars or call 01844 263 700
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the