Come and meet the global composites community at JEC World 2020 in Paris.
JEC World is the global trade show dedicated to composite materials. This year show from May 12 to 15, 2020 in Paris, will be the industry’s most significant event. With 1,400 expected exhibitors and more than 45,000 expected professional visits from 112 countries, JEC World is the global festival, and reference for the composites industry.
JEC World’s main objective is to promote the composites sector’s biggest innovative projects. More than 600 product launches are to be announced, also featuring awards ceremonies, competitions and exhibitions:
- The JEC Innovation Awards celebrate innovative global composite projects, as well as fruitful collaborations between different players in the value chain. In 15 years, the Innovation Awards have recognized 177 projects.
- The Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of composites recognizing innovations with the greatest impact on the industry. The finalists will have their innovations showcased at JEC World’s “Startup Hub.”
- The Composites Challenge recognizes selected PhD students for the quality of their research in composites.
- New 3D Printing and Bio-based solutions hubs will showcase the latest developments in those domains.
- A dedicated zone will present 50 years of expansion in the composites industry.
JEC World also plays a key role in global knowledge sharing between the industry’s main players. To promote this openness, technical conferences will be held over the three days presenting the latest in:
- Eco-design, sustainability and recycling: where are composites?
- Concrete and Composites: the perfect mix
- Biomimicry: Nature shows us the most effective solutions
- Carbon: What materials and processes for the future?
- Artificial Intelligence: Artificial Intelligence – From design to production 4.0
- Fiber and nano-reinforced materials fill gaps in additive manufacturing
The Agora Stage, a platform for exchanges and sharing that is open to all, will host high-profile speakers who will share their vision of the composites market and highlights of the event. French “Flying Man” and Flyboard inventor Franky Zapata, founder and CEO of the Zapata Company. All these features make JEC World 2020 a global festival of composites, a place of business, discovery and inspiration.
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the