Goodfellow’s one-stop hub for design projects
Goodfellow is committed to widening the scope of use for its materials to include designers and Materials Hub is the website to do just that. With information on more than 300 materials, including properties, applications and forms, creators also get access to the Goodfellow catalogue directly from the website.
Materials Hub is an engaging digital platform for designers & artists to explore, evaluate and share materials information with fellow professionals, all in one place on the one-stop hub. Launched last year, the initial database was made up of around 100 materials. This includes visuals such as photos and videos that illustrate each material’s characteristics, capacities and potential applications. The database has recently been expanded to cover more than 300 materials and provide an even more comprehensive source of knowledge. We will be continually adding to the database to ensure we provide you with new materials that can be utilised in innovative design projects.
To learn more, visit www.materialshub.com
- Textured photos so you can visualise every aspect of the material
- Comprehensive knowledge of the materials
- A Designer Spotlight showcasing an array of exciting projects from the industry
- The ability to share & save your favourite materials
- Access to the Goodfellow catalogue directly from materials pages
- A comments section on each page to encourage discussions about the uses & applications of materials, as well as any questions
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the