How do we turn escalating customer demands into highly demanded products?
The Siemens answer: By adding embedded simulation for design engineers
Now Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology 2 incorporates part and assembly simulation based on industry-standard Femap and NX Nastran modeling and analysis technology right inside the familiar Solid Edge CAD environment.
Solid Edge Simulation
Solid Edge Simulation is a new, built-in finite element analysis (FEA) tool for design engineers to digitally validate part and assembly designs within the Solid Edge environment. Based on proven Femap finite element modelling and NX Nastran solver technology, Solid Edge Simulation significantly reduces the need for physical prototypes, which lowers your material and testing costs, and saves design time.
With Solid Edge Simulation you can:
• Validate your designs virtually from right inside Solid Edge for improved productivity
• Perform a variety of analysis types with geometry focused CAE in the language of design
• Refine your part and assembly designs quickly and easily with Solid Edge's synchronous technology
Solid Edge Simulation provides all of the boundary condition definitions that you'll need to model realistic operating environments for analysis. Loads and constraints are geometry-based and easy to set up using Solid Edge's Quick Bar input options and handles.
Solid Edge Simulation is just a portion of the Solid Edge with Synchronous Technology 2 release that also features:
• Extended synchronous technology for more areas of part and assembly design
• A new synchronous technology based sheet metal application
• Solid Edge's built-in data management system (Insight) on the latest Microsoft SharePoint platform
Prepare for the economic recovery by finding ways to save money, keep ahead of the competition and better serve your customers. Solid Edge Simulation can help you achieve these objectives, and more. Click here for further details and to request further information.
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the