MP35N contains a combination of nickel, cobalt, chromium and, molybdenum. Due to its ability to resist stress corrosion cracking, this material is NACE MR0175 approved and is also resistant to hydrogen sulfide, high temperature oxidation, salt water, mineral acids and hydrogen embrittlement.
• Ultra high strength
• High toughness and ductility
• Outstanding corrosion resistance
Potential Applications include:
• Petro-Chem equipment
• Aircraft and Aerospace components
• Orthodontic and Prosthetic devices
• Chemical and Marine equipment
For more information on this exclusive range please contact our Technical Department on +44 (0)1435 866011 or via firstname.lastname@example.org - one of our team will be pleased to discuss your application.