Join us at NI LabVIEW Developer Days 2013
NI LabVIEW Developer Days offers a range of technical sessions from introductory, for engineers who are new to NI LabVIEW, to advanced, for those who wish to continue their professional development with the award winning software. Learn from in-depth topic presentations, product demonstrations and hands-on sessions, and network with local colleagues and engineers.
LabVIEW Developer Days 2013
Join us for the National Instruments LabVIEW Developer Days at one of our 9 locations across the UK & Ireland.
For New Users:
• Discover the NI LabVIEW platform
• Build your first LabVIEW application
• Perform data acquisition and analysis
• Discover how your application can join the 'Internet of Things' and be controlled remotely
For Experienced Users:
• Improve the look of your applications by learning user interface tips and tricks
• Tools for managing software engineering challenges in LabVIEW
• Learn how to integrate your accurate measurements
• Use software engineering tools complementary to LabVIEW
Throughout the seminar tour you will have the opportunity to take the Certified LabVIEW Developer Preparation Class (CLD) or Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) Exam.
For more information and to register now, visit: http://uk.ni.com/devdays
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the