Tedur makes light work of metal replacement
The Tedur range of PPS compounds offers:
• Replacement of metals and light metal alloys
• Substitution of high-temperature thermoplastics, thermosets and ceramics
• Optimum weight and cost reduction
• High heat distortion temperature (above 260?°C)
• High continuous-use temperature (up to 240?°C)
T: 01565 755777
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the