Why the world’s leading engineering firms are turning to remote access?
Beyond the immediate and situational need for remote access, the idea of having a high performance secure remote access to graphically demanding engineering applications from anywhere has been the challenge of engineering companies for many years.
OpenText Exceed TurboX provides unmatched remote access to graphically demanding software solutions where responsiveness and session resilience are essential. It is designed to accelerate productivity, increase security and foster collaboration. Compared to alternative solutions, Exceed TurboX offers significantly better performance making a remote connection even thousands of miles away feel local.
It has become the preferred solution amongst the leading EDA (Electronic Design Automation) companies worldwide based on its superior performance and undeniable benefits in a market where innovation, time-to-market and cost control are imperative.Now engineering and manufacturing companies in all markets are beginning to understand that remote access can deliver undeniable benefits across all areas of the organization:
- Significant Cost Reductions
- Reduce the number Datacenters and proximity to end users
- Reductions in Hardware and IT Support
- Reduced application and OS licenses
- Reduced Travel Needs
- Faster Time-to-Market
- Improved User Productivity
- Facilitate Team Collaboration
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Centralized and Secured IP
- License Management
- Blazing Fast remote access to Graphics Intensive Applications
- Flexibility to work from anywhere on any device
- Improved Efficiency
- Ability to pause and resume sessions from any location or device
- Remote printing, file transfer, copy & paste between applications
- Real-time Collaboration with remote peers and partners
- Reliable connection
- Centralized Administration
- Faster issue resolution
- Controlled systems access
- Faster user deployment
- Optimum Resource Utilization
- Eliminate unproductive time/tasks
- Lower spending
For a FREE Trial go to opentext.com/tryETX
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the