Design, Online: Loctite - Proven Adhesive Solutions to Improve Design & End Product Performance

Written by: Paul Fanning | Published:

August 25, 2020 – 11:30 AM BST
LOCTITE
Bob Orme, Senior Technology Specialist
This webinar is part of the latest Eureka! event: 'Design, Online', a series of five webinars hosted by leading technology companies across two days.

LOCTITE liquid Threadlockers have been known and used for more than 60 years in production and maintenance environments. The small red bottle has increased the reliability and productivity whilst reducing costs of many plants and workshops around the world.

Did you know that there's only 15% metal-to-metal between the threads of bolted assembly? Indeed, the remaining 85% is simply air! This air gap results in vibration loosening of threaded connections. Thus, fasteners such as nuts and bolts can reduce performance, but also cause accidents and downtimes! There is a need of preventing all these failures and understanding all the aspects of fasteners loosening.

Discover why LOCTITE Threadlockers are THE solution to prevent:

• Loosening due to vibration
• Corrosion
• Clamping force failures due to temperature variations
• And much more…..

Join us to learn:

  • Why threaded assemblies loosen
  • Do mechanical solutions work?
  • Advantages and restrictions of adhesive solutions
  • How to select the correct threadlocking grade
  • Further information resources
DON’T MISS OUT – REGISTER HERE!


This material is protected by MA Business copyright see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not. For multiple copies contact the sales team.


Related Content

Companies

Henkel Ltd
Comments
Name
 
Email
 
Comments
 

Please view our Terms and Conditions before leaving a comment.

Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code