Intelligent Mobility Conference
iHub, Infinity Park, Derby
Intelligent mobility solutions are at the sharp end of disruptive technological shifts which will fundamentally transform how people and goods are transported and the companies that will profit from such changes.
This conference explores the implications for both Cities and businesses of emerging mobility technologies in the context of the shift towards ultra-low emission, connected and autonomous vehicles. The event will also showcase businesses developing innovative transport data-driven and software-enabled products.
Confirmed presentations so far include: -
- Nissan - An OEM perspective on future mobility technologies and mobility as a ‘service’ rather than a ‘product’. Future opportunities for SMEs in digital technologies- software and data products.
- Viva CityLabs – MK:Smart City case study. Harnessing data to manage urban transport infrastructure in Milton Keynes.
- Enable ID - MyJrny personal travel assistant - intelligent mobility product design case study.
- Smart Parking Technology - Using sensor technology, real time data and electronic signage to maximise parking occupancy. Cardiff case study
- Nottingham City Council - a City Transport Planner’s perspective on the role of emerging mobility technologies in delivering and managing Clean Air Zones across the UK.
- Integrated Transport Planning Ltd - the implications of intelligent mobility trends in the planning and delivery of transportation services and emerging supply chain opportunities.
- SNC Lavalin - Intelligent Rail Traffic Management - leveraging connected technology to optimise rail and multi-modal journeys.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, click here.
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the