Identify resources for renewable energy with Oxford Triz
Renewable energy is a field full of contradictions: TRIZ is the only method for resolving contradictions to help you get everything you want, solving problems quickly and effectively using an innovative, auditable method. Oxford Creativity are the UK's most experienced TRIZ providers.
Sustainable and renewable energy is one of the world's most pressing issues and TRIZ is the perfect tool to help us:
• Map all stakeholders' requirements, including the environment
• Deliver the exact benefits required – ONLY what we need for the least cost
• Recognise and mobilise free, cheap, sustainable resources to solve problems
• Locate existing knowledge to provide the best solutions
• Make problem solving effective, systematic and fast
• Deal with harms – offering all known conceptual routes to minimise, prevent, deal with and transform any harmful output
The TRIZ Toolkit helps engineers and scientists to go beyond their own knowledge and experience to access the world's solutions. Oxford Creativity has developed systematic TRIZ processes for delivering sustainable innovation: we have been facilitating innovation sessions and teaching TRIZ to technical teams for 14 years.
We have extensive experience in helping our clients deliver sustainable solutions and invent, redesign and problem solve wind turbines, subsea energy systems and power stations. We have run many workshops on increasing the sustainability of technical systems across every engineering discipline. The TRIZ philosophy of using resources wisely to develop elegant solutions makes it the ideal approach for renewable energy.
Special Offer: Use Oxford Creativity to facilitate a 1 day innovation session. If we don't help, you don't pay our fee.
What is TRIZ? Free 30 minute webinars on 21 September 2012: more information is here.
Learn TRIZ: workshop information here.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org www.triz.co.uk 01993882461
This material is protected by MA Business copyright
see Terms and Conditions.
One-off usage is permitted but bulk copying is not.
For multiple copies contact the