Running from 13th – 14th July at Nottingham’s Albert Hall, the Additive International summit provides a unique opportunity to hear from industry and academic researchers at the cutting edge of additive manufacturing technology.
Founded in 2006, Additive International (formerly known as the International Conference on Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing) is a two-day conference bringing together academic and industry experts from across the world to share their share insights on the very latest in AM research and industrial implementation activity.
Curated by the world-leading team from the University of Nottingham’s Centre for Additive Manufacturing this year’s event features speakers from multiple sectors and disciplines and will showcase additive advances in areas such as multifunctional and biofunctional materials as well as cutting edge applications of AM in aerospace, transport and healthcare.
A full list of confirmed speakers can be found here (https://www.additiveinternational.com/speakers) but speakers include:
- Richard Russell - Technical Fellow, NASA
- Prof Eric MacDonald - Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas
- Stefanie Brickwede - Head of Additive Manufacturing, Deutsche Bahn
- Nikola Dudukovic - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Dr Carl Hauser - Laser Additive Manufacturing consultant, TWI Ltd
- Professor Martin Wegener – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Chunhua Li – VP of Materials, Align Technology Inc
- James DeMuth – CEO, Seurat Technologies
- Dr Nick Simpson – Senior Lecturer, University of Bristol
Attendees will also be invited to a conference drinks reception and informal networking dinner on the evening of 13th July and will have the opportunity to take a tour of the University of Nottinghams’ world-leading Centre for Additive Manufacturing.
To find out more and to register for this year’s event visit: https://www.additiveinternational.com/ for more details.
Conference chairs Professors Richard Hague and Chris Tuck on why you should attend this year’s summit: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/content/opinion/learn-about-3d-printing-s-cutting-edge-at-july-s-additive-international-summit