Micromobility is here to stay. More and more people are using electric scooters, e-bikes, mopeds and electric skateboards for commuting and recreation. Register here: https://www.bigmarker.com/ma-business/The-demand-for-micromobility?utm_bmcr_source=EUnews
This webinar examines the barriers and drivers of micromobility and explores why DC drive systems are an integral part of any application. Martin specifies the types of DC drive system utilised for micromobility projects and gives tips and advice when selecting the powertrain and the battery system.
He also looks at the Maxon and Parvalux experience with micromobility through a range of case studies and offers a range of useful resources for your e-mobility project.
Viewers will learn:
- Why DC drive systems are used for micromobility
- DC drive selection requirements
- Battery specification requirements
- DC motor considerations (Brushed vs Brushless DC motors etc.)
- Maxon/Parvalux experience with E Mobility
- Useful resources for starting your E Mobility project