LOCTITE liquid Threadlockers have been known and used for more than 60 years in production and maintenance environments. The small red bottle has increased the reliability and productivity whilst reducing costs of many plants and workshops around the world.
Did you know that there's only 15% metal-to-metal between the threads of bolted assembly? Indeed, the remaining 85% is simply air! This air gap results in vibration loosening of threaded connections. Thus, fasteners such as nuts and bolts can reduce performance, but also cause accidents and downtimes! There is a need of preventing all these failures and understanding all the aspects of fasteners loosening.
Discover why LOCTITE Threadlockers are THE solution to prevent:
• Loosening due to vibration
• Clamping force failures due to temperature variations
• And much more…..
Join us to learn:
- Why threaded assemblies loosen
- Do mechanical solutions work?
- Advantages and restrictions of adhesive solutions
- How to select the correct threadlocking grade
- Further information resources